This program includes tracks in Applications, Information Security, Internet Technologies, Network Administration, Network Technologies, Programming, Computer Science, Video Game Design, and Data Center Technologies, with a core of courses common to all. The core includes a general education component essential to a collegiate education and a technical component giving students an introduction to information systems, computer applications, program development, system maintenance, networking, security, Internet technologies, database design, and collaborative system development for their Kentucky information technology careers. In addition to core courses, students take specialty courses for their selected track.
- Computer & Information Technologies: IT Network Administration Associate in Applied Science Degree
- Computer & Information Technologies: Programming Associate in Applied Science Degree
- Computer & Information Technologies: Applications Associate in Applied Science Degree
- Cisco Network Associate
- Cisco Networking Enhanced
- Microsoft Network Administrator
- Microsoft Enterprise Administrator
- Computer Support Technician• Computer Technician
- Computer Tech Basic
- Productivity Software Specialist
- Mobile Apps Development
- Web Programming
For more information about each program above, check out KCTCS Learn on Demand CIT program information.